Tiny Office, Tiny Studio, Portable Office, Job Site Trailer, Mobile Office, Mini Studio and Shed Studio Models
Largest Manufacturer of steel frame Tiny Office, Tiny Studio, Portable Office, Job Site Trailer, Mobile Office, Mini Studio and Shed Studio models with easy factory Financing. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct and save thousands. Portable tiny office models and job site trailers available for rent via Rent a Tiny Office. Why settle for ordinary when you can custom design your own custom Tiny Office, Tiny Studio, Portable Office, Job Site Trailer, Mobile Office, Mini Studio and Shed Studio with unmatched insulation and structural steel framing with all the necessities you desire at a Tiny price. Manufactured with commercial grade galvanized structural steel framing
- Available in models from 12' to 52' long and 8' to 12' wide with custom interior configurations.
- Max height of 13'5".
- Standard ball and fifth wheel hitch available.
- Our steel frame Tiny Offices, mobile offices, and job site trailers are designed to be placed onto blocked with or without skirting. All tiny offices are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
All Tiny Office, Tiny Studio, Portable Office, Job Site Trailer, Mobile Office, Mini Studio and Shed Studio models are available with 30, 50, 100, & 200 AMP power options, propane or electric heat, water heater, stove top and fridge able to provide all the comforts of four season Tiny Office, Tiny Studio, Portable Office, Job Site Trailer, Mobile Office, Mini Studio and Shed Studio models.
Why would I choose a Tiny Office, Tiny Studio, Portable Office, Job Site Trailer, Mobile Office, Mini Studio and Shed Studio constructed with galvanized structural steel framing over a typical weaker stick frame?
Steel framing, is stronger, lasts a life time, and is better than a stick frame home:
- Green Terra Homes' Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Frame components are offer unmatched quality without the prevalent defects found in other stick frame mobile office trailers such as warping or knots.
- Manufactured with two layers of insulation on all walls and roofs, and three layers of insulation on all floors, exceeding standards by at least 25%. Consisting of an external thermal break layer comprised of rigid ISO foam board on all exterior surfaces along with an internal layer of high quality stone wool mineral fiber insulation for steel framing. Floor systems include a third insulation blanket layer within the undercarriage area. This superior insulation combination reduces sound penetration while offering exceptional fire protection.
- Our Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Framing is uniform with precise standardized measurements unlike stick framing where no two pieces are alike or measure as advertised, there is no such item referred to as a 2'x6' piece of lumber. None are 2" nor 6", no stick frame trailer is constructed in precise measurements as consistent in our engineered steel framing.
- Superior Stronger Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Framing
- Engineered Structural Steel Framing will maintain its integrity indefinitely without any issues such as rot or corrosion or termite infestation.
- Structural Steel Frames are lighter yet stronger than stick framing
- Read complete list of benefits of our Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Framing
Better Structural Strength
Because steel has the highest strength to weight ratio of any building material, it is by nature a superior construction material. Steel does not rot, warp, split, crack or creep and will not expand or contract with moisture content.
A steel framed home or structure will always have straight walls and square corners; therefore, homeowners will be relieved to find no aggravating nail pops or drywall cracks. Steel framing can take popular finishes like brick, stucco, stone or siding.
Better Fire Protection
The most frightening aspect of a house and building fires is the rapidity with which it can spread, a factor that's multiplied many times over by the easy availability of wood framing as fuel.
Steel will not contribute fuel to a fire. If a fire does start in a steel-framed home or building, it's less likely to spread from the area of origin. Tragic loss, due to fires that ignite and spread in framing, can be limited by the use of steel framing.
Better Mold Resistance
Mold is a significant cause of poor indoor air quality and resultant respiratory ailments. Steel framing can help resist the onset and growth of mold.
Mold requires an organic substrate such as wood to grow and thrive. Being inorganic, steel framing actually inhibits the growth of mold, and promotes a healthier, more comfortable living environment.
Better Termite Resistance
Termites cause millions of dollars in damage to homes each year. Termites wreak havoc, chewing through wood framing and weakening the foundation of a home. Some building departments require treatment to your foundation for termites before building, but section R202 of the International Residential Code states that steel framing is a "termite resistant material".
Steel is resistant to termites, thus preserving the structural integrity of a steel-framed home, and providing it with years of security and durability against destructive pests, including termites and wood ants.
Better for the Environment
An average sized wood framed home requires at least 40 trees to be cut for framing. The framing for a typical steel framed home can be made from 6 recycled cars. The use of steel framing saves the nation's forests and has a positive impact on the environment.
Because steel-framing is unaffected by temperature or humidity changes, the building is more energy-efficient, thus saving on fuel costs. The lower energy consumption helps the initiative to further conserving our natural resources.
What is included in the price listed on our site for your Tiny Office, Tiny Studio, Portable Office, Job Site Trailer, Mobile Office, Mini Studio and Shed Studio?
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS - INCLUSIONS:
Frames and Floors
- Heavy-duty i-beam and C-Channel steel frame trailer chassis
(see separate trailer/chassis details further down in specifications)
- House wrap barrier between chassis and sub floor assembly
- Exterior under floor insulation 1" ISO Board Rigid Foam Board Insulation R5 , with breathable exterior layer, Seamlessly Taped
- 5/8? T&G OSB glued and screwed to trailer chassis below and sub-floor assembly above
- Galvanized Structural Steel floor joists 16? on center
- Interior R24 Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- 5/8" T&G OSB glued and screwed to structural steel floor joist sub-floor assembly below
- Vinyl or Laminate Flooring based on need, model and size
- Galvanized commercial Grade Structural Steel Framing 16" OC (on center)
- Exterior Thermal Break Insulation Barrier: 1" R5 Rigid Foam Board with breathable house wrap layer seamlessly taped
- Interior Insulation: R24 Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- Vapor barrier - 6mm poly
- Interior pre-finished wallboard or T&G look Pine Panel
- Exterior sheathing (OSB standard, upgrades available)
- Vinyl Siding or T&G look pine board paneling (*2)
Roof and Ceiling
- Galvanized structural steel truss/rafter system in a Mono slope, peaked, or butterfly roof
- Steel Roofing panels or Asphalt shingles
- Exterior ice/water shield
- Exterior Thermal Break Insulation Barrier: 1-2: R5-R10 Rigid Foam Board with breathable house wrap layer seamlessly taped (per roof type)
- Interior Insulation: R24 Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- Exterior 3/8" Plywood Roof Decking
- Continuous vinyl vented soffit and aluminum fascia (where applicable)
- Vapor barrier: 6mm poly
- Pre-textured drywall ceiling panel board or T&G look Pine ceiling panel board
Windows and Doors
- THERMOPANE windows (white) with removable screens (5% allowance of total exterior wall area included)
- 32x80 residential exterior door and hardware
- 60x80 double glazed patio door with screen
- RV style Water Heater - propane (larger models optional electric 40 gallon as space/power permits)
- 28 gallon Gray water holding tank
- 20 gallon potable water holding tank(s) faucet connection
- 28 gallon black water holding tank(s)
- PEX polyethylene water lines
- Standard low flush toilet (optional Natures Head compost Toilet available charges apply)
- Standard RV style vanity 15”3/4 x 16”1/8 and sink (white)
- Standard RV style shower 32" x 32" Base and Surround
- Standard RV style Ikea Mini-kitchen w/stainless steel sink and stainless steel counter top or Solid Bamboo Eco-friendly Kitchen counter top
Electrical and Heating
- 10-circuit 30-amp hydro panel with 30' plug-in cord (50-amp optional, 100 amp optional for larger models)
- RV style wall mount propane furnace heater 11k-24K btu as required by manufacturers EEDS calculations for size of RV (larger gas heaters available)
- Electric smoke detector(s) and Safe-T-Alert gas alarm(s)
- RV style light switches and receptacles
- RV Interior GFCI receptacle in bathroom and kitchen
- RV Exterior GFCI receptacle
- RV Exterior porch lights at entrance doors
- RV interior light fixtures
- RV propane range with stove – white or black standard
based on RV size: 12'-28' RV 20" - 32'-40' RV 24" - 44'+ 30" (110V electric)
- 6 - 12 Cu. Ft. RV dual power propane/110v refrigerator – white or black standard
based on RV size: 12'-24' RV 6 cf - 28'-32' RV 8 cf - 36'-40' RV 9 cf 44'+ RV 17 cf (110V electric)
- Water heater as noted in plumbing
- Furnace as noted in heating
- Optional Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
Interior Decor Finish (*9)
- RV Style cabinetry (per standard plans as shown on our base models)
- Storage shelving (per standard plans as shown on our base models)
- Custom upgrades available for any and all interior/exterior decor finishes at cost+ (*9)
- Doors Interior: White raised panel accent handles
- Doors Closet: 6-panel Bi-fold door
- Kitchen Counter Top: Solid Bamboo Eco-friendly, sustainable
- Flooring: Durable maintenance friendly vinyl flooring, optional laminate, carpet, etc. at cost+ (*9)
- Baseboard, casing, molding: MDF interior trim throughout, optional pine, etc at cost+ (*9)
- Optional Furniture Packages available at cost+ (*9)
- Optional Appliance Packages available in white, black or stainless steel at cost+ (*9)
- Optional back splash tiles for kitchen, bathroom and laundry room at cost+ (*9)
- Optional custom Cordless Cellular Shades package for windows at cost+ (*9)
- Custom i-beam and C-Channel Frame with Cross members 2' OC
- Leveling Jacks on all four corners
- Appropriate Hitch per Class and Size of Trailer
- Appropriate Trailer lighting
- Highway lighting and markers as applicable for trailer/RV model
- Appropriate trailer axles (6K - 7500 lbs) and Tires as per DOT requirements per load/size requirements of trailer/RV model
- Electric Brake(s) as per DOT requirements per load/size requirements of trailer/RV model
Also see manufacturer's standard finishes as outlined online at: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/standard-finishes-and-upgrade-options
Terms and conditions apply, see manufacturer's warranty statement included with all products, provided online and at time of sale.
- 1-year limited product warranty for parts and materials, factory to consumer along with the original product/material manufacturer's original factory warranty for all materials utilized in the production of homes, such as flooring, cabinetry, appliances, windows, doors, etc. See exception list in package which includes drywall cracks and nail pops which may occur because of subsequent settling of the foundation.
- 5-year limited warranty for components and performance relating to weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery system(s) (if included in modules shipped from factory), window and door performance
- 10-year limited warranty for structural steel framing
- 25-year limited warranty for steel roofing panels (original asphalt shingle manufacturers warranty as applicable)
Have more questions or READY to proceed with an order?
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process
If you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Fill out the Contact Us page form and request a callback for a quote or attach the link of the product you are interested in.
Please visit here for Shipping Information: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/shipping
Original product/material manufacturer for items such as flooring, windows, doors, fixtures, trim, cabinets, etc. are based on the transferable warranty from each manufacturer. Changes to our standard specifications and or replacement with specialty or custom items/materials will result in additional charges and the potential of needed additional onsite work/tasks to be completed by Builder/Owner. NO CREDIT applied for any deductions, replacements of and materials/items from Manufacturer's standard specifications/inclusions Custom home plans are quoted based on Manufacturer's Standard Specifications/Inclusions, any design changes, additions, modifications, work orders will result in additional charges.
Allow an estimated 20-30 business days for design and engineering depending on your choices, once engineering is completed allow about 50 - 90 days for production and another 10-14 days for delivery. All time frames stated are dependent on decision making processes, destination, season, size and model. These timelines will vary for double wide units.
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images and designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
*Financing Terms and Conditions are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity and down payment, as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased.
Standard vendors materials, fixtures, appliances are all based on vendor’s standard plans. Changes to these specs or removal of certain items to be replaced by specialty items or custom items, will result in additional charges and often may void the CSA qualification. Custom plans can be considered, and will be priced based on complete list of modifications and custom build requirements and additional charges may also apply for certification.
All Z240RV manufactured by Green Terra Homes are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the CSA Z240RV Standard. The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the product, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Information contained herein is from the latest data available at the time of printing. Photographs and descriptions may contain some optional extras.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control.
Each office operated by independent licensee, franchise, reseller, dealer, and or builder/fabricator.
**Financing on approved credit, 120 and 240 month payments calculated based on first payment deposit and 8% APR. Once your credit application is approved, we shall call to discuss your unit floor layout, overall design and unit finishes. You will receive a final Quote Agreement indicating the full purchase price of the unit, plus estimates of any applicable taxes, duties, transport and delivery charges (if applicable). If you proceed with the order, we will apply your Pre-Order Deposit Payment towards your final agreement. Until you enter into a Purchase Agreement, your Pre-Order may be cancelled at any time, in which case you will receive a full refund of your Pre-Order Payment minus application fee. Once you have signed the Purchase Agreement and made final payment arrangements/scheduling (or have received approval from our financing department), our design department will create a floor plan, elevation and exterior rendering of your design for your approval. See Terms and Conditions at checkout. In order for the Pre-order to be valid, you must check out and pay the deposit at checkout. You must Reference your pre-order number on your credit application. We will not process applications without a deposit or an order number.
*** Rental program availability in USA and Canada through private third party independent owners - Each office independently owned and operated