Custom Tiny Home Manufacturer offering rental, leasing, financing in partnership with Rent a Tiny Home. Custom Tiny house builder providing tiny home design and fabricating Tiny Homes with commercial grade galvanized structural steel framing. Tiny house on wheels are designed to exceed the CSA RV standards and certification. Custom micro homes and small mobile homes with easy financing*. Tiny Homes available in different shapes and sizes to meet your needs, be it a custom studio office, shed studio or studio shed style, bunkie for the back yard, custom garden suite, guest house, in-law cottage, or coach house. Portable tiny office models and job site trailers available for rent via Rent a Tiny Office.
Choose pricing option or payment plan that suites your budget
and Customize your Tiny Home today
- OPTION 1 : Cash Purchase Price
OPTION 2 : Financing options (oac) with 1st payment deposit**
Deposit refunded if not approved, 120 or 240 month financing options.
OPTION 3 : Monthly rental program (oac) prepayment of 1st mo rent***
(Rental deposit refunded if not approved, based on a five (5) year rent to own program.)
Options 2 & 3 require submission of Credit Application after payment of deposit
MUST Include your Order Number obtained at checkout with Credit Application Submission
Pre-Order may be cancelled at any time with a full deposit refund**
All Tiny House models are constructed with commercial grade galvanized steel framing and ship with your choice of finishes, upgrades, and appliances. Custom Floor plans and Interior layout to your meet needs within regulation / code.
- Our RV class of tiny homes are built to exceed national standards.
- Tiny Homes RV models are available from 12' to 41' long
- Maximum width of up to 8.5' for RV models with VIN and road worthy
- Maximum height 13'1"
(pop up 2nd story models max heights differ with design. model & location)
- Standard ball, pintle and fifth wheel hitch available.
Our unique RV models also provide a never ending list of options and designs. Why settle for ordinary when you can custom design your own RV with unmatched insulation and structural framing with all the necessities of seasonal home at a Tiny price. Built with steel studs, mono slope or traditional peaked roofs, optional live roof and optional solar panels.
Our structural steel frame small tiny home is designed to be placed onto a pad and blocked with skirting, or onto a crawl space or even lifted onto a full foundation. All tiny homes are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
Why would I choose a tiny home constructed with galvanized structural steel framing over a typical weaker stick frame?
Steel framing, is stronger, lasts a life time, and is better than a stick frame tiny home:
- Green Terra Homes' Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Frame components are offer unmatched quality without the prevalent defects found in stick frame tiny homes such as warping or knots.
- Our tiny homes consist of two layers of insulation on all walls and roofs, and three layers of insulation on all floors, exceeding standards by at least 25%. Consisting of an external thermal break layer comprised of rigid ISO foam board on all exterior surfaces along with an internal layer of high quality stone wool mineral fiber insulation for steel framing. Floor systems include a third insulation blanket layer within the undercarriage area. This superior insulation combination reduces sound penetration while offering exceptional fire protection.
- Our Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Framing is uniform with precise standardized measurements unlike stick framing where no two pieces are alike or measure as advertised, there is no such item referred to as a 2'x6' piece of lumber. None are 2" nor 6", no stick frame tiny home is constructed in precise measurements as consistent in our engineered steel framing.
- Superior Stronger Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Framing
- Engineered Structural Steel Frame home will maintain its integrity indefinitely without any issues such as rot or corrosion or termite infestation.
- Structural Steel Frames are lighter yet stronger than stick frame tiny homes
- Read complete list of benefits of our Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Frame manufactured homes
Better Structural Strength
Because steel has the highest strength to weight ratio of any building material, it is by nature a superior construction material. Steel does not rot, warp, split, crack or creep and will not expand or contract with moisture content.
A steel framed tiny home will always have straight walls and square corners; therefore, homeowners will be relieved to find no aggravating nail pops or drywall cracks. Steel framing can take popular finishes like brick, stucco, stone or siding.
Better Fire Protection
The most frightening aspect of a house fire is the rapidity with which it can spread, a factor that's multiplied many times over by the easy availability of wood framing as fuel.
Steel will not contribute fuel to a fire. If a fire does start in a steel-framed home, it's less likely to spread from the area of origin. Tragic loss, due to fires that ignite and spread in framing, can be limited by the use of steel framing.
Better Mold Resistance
Mold is a significant cause of poor indoor air quality and resultant respiratory ailments. Steel framing can help resist the onset and growth of mold.
Mold requires an organic substrate such as wood to grow and thrive. Being inorganic, steel framing actually inhibits the growth of mold, and promotes a healthier, more comfortable living environment.
Better Termite Resistance
Termites cause millions of dollars in damage to homes each year. Termites wreak havoc, chewing through wood framing and weakening the foundation of a home. Some building departments require treatment to your foundation for termites before building, but section R202 of the International Residential Code states that steel framing is a "termite resistant material".
Steel is resistant to termites, thus preserving the structural integrity of a steel-framed home, and providing it with years of security and durability against destructive pests, including termites and wood ants.
Better for the Environment
An average sized wood framed home requires at least 40 trees to be cut for framing. The framing for a typical steel framed home can be made from 6 recycled cars. The use of steel framing saves the nation's forests and has a positive impact on the environment.
Because steel-framing is unaffected by temperature or humidity changes, the building is more energy-efficient, thus saving on fuel costs. The lower energy consumption helps the initiative to further conserving our natural resources.
What is included in this PAN TINY price listed on our site?
STANDARD RV / TINY HOME SPECIFICATIONS - INCLUSIONS:
Frames and Floors
- Heavy-duty 6"-7" C-Channel steel frame trailer chassis
(see separate trailer/chassis details further down in specifications)
- House wrap barrier between chassis and sub floor assembly
- Exterior under floor insulation 1" ISO Board Rigid Foam Board Insulation R5 , with breathable exterior layer, Seamlessly Taped
- 5/8″ T&G OSB glued and screwed to trailer chassis below and sub-floor assembly above
- Galvanized Structural Steel floor joists 16″ on center
- Interior R24 Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- 5/8" T&G OSB glued and screwed to structural steel floor joist sub-floor assembly below
- 8mm Laminate Flooring with 2 mm underlayment
- Galvanized commercial Grade Structural Steel Framing 16" OC (on center)
- Exterior Thermal Break Insulation Barrier: 1" R5 Rigid Foam Board with breathable house wrap layer seamlessly taped
- Interior Insulation: R24 Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- Vapor barrier - 6mm poly
- Plywood or T&G look Pine Panel
- Exterior sheathing (OSB standard, upgrades available)
- Vinyl Siding or T&G look pine board paneling (*2)
Roof and Ceiling
- Galvanized structural steel truss/rafter system in a Mono slope, peaked, or butterfly roof
- Steel Roofing panels
- Exterior ice/water shield
- Exterior Thermal Break Insulation Barrier: 1-2: R5-R10 Rigid Foam Board with breathable house wrap layer seamlessly taped (per roof type)
- Interior Insulation: bubble insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- Exterior 3/8" Plywood Roof Decking
- Continuous vinyl vented soffit and aluminum fascia (where applicable)
- Vapor barrier: 6mm poly
- plywood ceiling panel board or T&G look Pine ceiling panel board
Windows and Doors
- THERMOPANE windows (white) with removable screens (5% allowance of total exterior wall area included)
- 32x80 residential exterior door and hardware
- 60x80 double glazed patio door with screen
- RV style Water Heater - propane (larger models optional electric 40 gallon as space/power permit
- 28 gallon Gray water holding tank
- 20 gallon potable water holding tank(s) faucet connection
- 28 gallon black water holding tank(s)
- PEX polyethylene water lines
- Standard low flush toilet
(optional Natures Head compost Toilet available charges apply)
- Standard RV style vanity 15”3/4 x 16”1/8 and sink (white)
- Standard RV style shower 32" x 32" Base and Surround
- Standard RV style Ikea Mini-kitchen w/stainless steel sink and stainless steel counter top or Solid Bamboo Eco-friendly Kitchen counter top
Electrical and Heating
- 10-circuit 30-amp hydro panel with 30′ plug-in cord
(50-amp optional, 100 amp optional for non-towable models)
- RV style wall mount propane furnace heater 11k-24K btu as required by manufacturers EEDS calculations for size of RV.
- Electric smoke detector(s) and Safe-T-Alert gas alarm(s)
- RV style light switches and receptacles
- RV Interior GFCI receptacle in bathroom and kitchen
- RV Exterior GFCI receptacle
- RV Exterior porch lights at entrance doors
- RV interior light fixtures
- Fridge and Stove not included in this model due to size - can be added as optional
- Water heater as noted in plumbing
- Furnace as noted in heating
- Optional Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher (not recommended in this unit due to size)
Interior Decor Finish (*9)
- RV Style cabinetry (per standard plans as shown on our base models)
- Storage shelving (per standard plans as shown on our base models)
- Custom upgrades available for any and all interior/exterior decor finishes at cost+ (*9)
- Doors Interior: White raised panel accent handles
- Doors Closet: 6-panel Bi-fold door
- Flooring: Durable maintenance friendly vinyl flooring, optional laminate, carpet, etc. at cost+ (*9)
- Baseboard, casing, molding: MDF interior trim throughout, optional pine, etc at cost+ (*9)
- Optional Furniture Packages available at cost+ (*9)
- Optional Appliance Packages available in white, black or stainless steel at cost+ (*9)
- Optional back splash tiles for kitchen, bathroom and laundry room at cost+ (*9)
- Optional custom Cordless Cellular Shades package for windows at cost+ (*9)
- Custom 6"-7" C-Channel Frame with Cross members 2' OC
- Leveling Jacks on all four corners
- Appropriate Hitch per Class and Size of Trailer
- Appropriate Trailer lighting
- Highway lighting and markers as applicable for trailer/RV model
- Appropriate trailer axles (6K - 7500 lbs) and Tires as per DOT requirements per load/size requirements of trailer/RV model
- Electric Brake(s) as per DOT requirements per load/size requirements of trailer/RV model
Also see manufacturer's standard finishes as outlined online at: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/standard-finishes-and-upgrade-options
Terms and conditions apply, see manufacturer's warranty statement included with all products, provided online and at time of sale.
- 1-year limited product warranty for parts and materials, factory to consumer along with the original product/material manufacturer's original factory warranty for all materials utilized in the production of homes, such as flooring, cabinetry, appliances, windows, doors, etc. See exception list in package which includes drywall cracks and nail pops which may occur because of subsequent settling of the foundation.
- 2-year limited warranty for components and performance relating to weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery system(s) (if included in modules shipped from factory), window and door performance
- 10-year limited warranty for structural steel framing
- 25-year limited warranty for steel roofing panels (original asphalt shingle manufacturers warranty as applicable)
Have more questions or READY to proceed with an order?
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process
If you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Fill out the Contact Us page form and request a callback for a quote or attach the link of the product you are interested in.
Please visit here for Shipping Information: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/shipping
Original product/material manufacturer for items such as flooring, windows, doors, fixtures, trim, cabinets, etc. are based on the transferable warranty from each manufacturer. Changes to our standard specifications and or replacement with specialty or custom items/materials will result in additional charges and the potential of needed additional onsite work/tasks to be completed by Builder/Owner. NO CREDIT applied for any deductions, replacements of and materials/items from Manufacturer's standard specifications/inclusions Custom home plans are quoted based on Manufacturer's Standard Specifications/Inclusions, any design changes, additions, modifications, work orders will result in additional charges.
Allow an estimated 20-30 business days for design and engineering depending on your choices, once engineering is completed allow about 50 - 90 days for production and another 10-14 days for delivery. All time frames stated are dependent on decision making processes, destination, season, size and model. These timelines will vary for double wide units.
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images and designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
*Financing Terms and Conditions are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity and down payment, as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. For chassis products such as RV, Tiny Homes, Mobile Homes, Park Model Trailers, Tiny Studio Suites, we process loans with low money down options through the bank that you may already have an account/relationship with. And you can choose longer payback periods for lower monthly payments.
Standard vendors materials, fixtures, appliances are all based on vendor’s standard plans. Changes to these specs or removal of certain items to be replaced by specialty items or custom items, will result in additional charges and often may void the CSA qualification of the RV. Custom plans can be considered, and will be priced based on complete list of modifications and custom build requirements and additional charges may also apply for certification. In the case of RV/Tiny units, certain size restrictions do apply, 8.5' maximum width and 13.1' maximum height from grade.
All Z240RV manufactured by Green Terra Homes are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the CSA Z240RV Standard. The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the product, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Information contained herein is from the latest data available at the time of printing. Photographs and descriptions may contain some optional extras.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control.
Each office operated by independent licensee, franchise, reseller, dealer, and or builder/fabricator.
**Financing on approved credit, 120 and 240 month payments calculated based on first payment deposit and 8% APR. Once your credit application is approved, we shall call to discuss your unit floor layout, overall design and unit finishes. You will receive a final Quote Agreement indicating the full purchase price of the unit, plus estimates of any applicable taxes, duties, transport and delivery charges (if applicable). If you proceed with the order, we will apply your Pre-Order Deposit Payment towards your final agreement. Until you enter into a Purchase Agreement, your Pre-Order may be cancelled at any time, in which case you will receive a full refund of your Pre-Order Payment minus application fee. Once you have signed the Purchase Agreement and made final payment arrangements/scheduling (or have received approval from our financing department), our design department will create a floor plan, elevation and exterior rendering of your design for your approval. See Terms and Conditions at checkout. In order for the Pre-order to be valid, you must check out and pay the deposit at checkout. You must Reference your pre-order number on your credit application. We will not process applications without a deposit or an order number.
*** Monthly rental program availability in USA and Canada through private third party independent owners - Each office independently owned and operated
A representative from the local rental ownership will contact you once you have submitted your pre-order first months deposit and filled out the required credit application. Rental rates differ throughout the country, there are limited number of units that are to be made available for rental, your first months deposit DOES NOT guarantee a rental unit, but is required to initiate processing of your application in line with the local rental office ownership of rental program as managed by independent owner(s).