Baeumler Approved, Largest Manufacturer of Steel Frame Prefab Homes in Shell format, Modern Shell Houses, Prefab Home Shell Package with FREE Shipping* & easy Financing. All plans are completely custom to your needs, and home sizes can be scaled up or down as needed. We offer assembly workshops for our Steel Frame Prefab Homes in Shell format, Modern Shell Houses, Prefab Home Shell Package . We will beat any written comparable quote by 5%. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct and save thousands. Steel frame Prefab Home Shell Packages are constructed in factory and ready to ship worldwide. We can assist in coordinating your local third party site work. Let us guide you through the process, we can assist with as much or as little as needed. Superior Stronger Galvanized Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices. All interior layout plans are custom to your needs. Shell Homes are ready for placement on your foundation as applicable and connected to your site services. Multi unit configurations are available. Steel framing, stronger, lasts a life time, is better than a wood frame homes and you can save 5% over a typical wood frame homes.
Steel framing, stronger, lasts a life time, easier, faster, better than a wood frame home and save 5% over a typical wood frame home of comparable plan/configuration.
This Steel Frame Modular Shell Package Format includes:
- Architectural, structural, electrical, plumbing and foundation plans
- Bill of Materials (BOM) for all additional standard materials required
- Assembled in factory as a SHELL, ready for placement onto foundation (button up stage)
- All Exterior and interior walls are assembled
- All exterior wall & roof sheathing attached.
- Sheathed in OSB and house wrap ready for your siding and shingles (or steel roofing)
- Door and window headers are framed and ready for install of your own windows and doors.
- Includes floor joist system designed & engineered for crawl space, or full foundation.
Allows for rapid buttoned up shell construction at affordable pricing.
- Also available with options such as ISO board insulation on exterior walls, roof, and floors as required.
- Many Window, door, siding and roofing options available as upgrades.
- Electrical, plumbing and mechanical runs available as upgrades.
- Insulation options ranging from pink batt, roxul, closed cell spray foam, bubble wrap, and more
Shell Home options at additional cost may include:
- Exterior ISO foam board insulation for walls, roof, flooring (starts at $5psf)
- Exterior siding options
- Steel or shingle roofing options
- Window & door options
- Electrical cable runs optional
- Plumbing ABS/PEX runs optional
- Mechanical duct runs/registers optional
Shell is designed, engineered, manufactured in easy to ship modules ranging in size from:
- Maximum width from 16' (including overhang)
- Maximum height of 10' exterior dims, folding roof trusses available to increase final assembled height.
- Max length 60' - exceptions apply based on other dimensions and final destination.
This steel frame shell package is designed to be erected on crawl space or full foundation. All shell homes are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads. Allow estimated 2-3 weeks for design, engineering, 5-7 weeks for production and another 1-2 weeks for delivery dependent on destination, season, size and model.
**Available onsite services such as foundation, on-site framing, assembly, electrical, plumbing, excavation, and other on-site services may be available via national Home Depot network of independent contractors
Steel frame modular home designs are also available in the following formats with possible slight modifications as required to adhere to the CSA standards referenced.
- Complete modular home certified to CSA A277
- Modern Kit Houses, House Kit certified to CSA A660
- Shell Home format certified to CSA A277 (assembled walls, roof, floors, ready for placement onto your foundation- not suitable for slab)
- Park Model Home (seasonal cottage) certified to CSA Z241
- Mobile Home (manufactured homes) certified to CSA Z240MH
- Recreational Vehicle (RV / Tiny Home) certified to CSA Z240RV
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.