Largest Manufacturer of Steel Frame Prefab Homes, Modern steel frame Kit Houses, House Kits with FREE Shipping* & easy Financing. All plans are completely custom to your needs, and home sizes can be scaled up or down as needed. We will beat any written comparable quote by 5%. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct prefab homes for sale and save thousands. We offer assembly workshops for our Prefab Homes, Kit Homes, Prefabricated Homes, Prefabs A-frame Homes, Homes Prefab.
This steel frame prefab home kit is designed to be assembled by you or your site crew on SLAB foundation, engineered floor joist systems are available for other form of foundation like basement or crawl space, charges apply. All house kits are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
What is included?
The product your are viewing is a DIY Framing Kit - Modern Kit House includes:
- Includes Architectural, structural (stamped) plans for your jurisdiction - click to see what is included
- Optional stamped plans for foundation, mechanical, electrical available, charges apply (see above link for details)
- Bill of Materials (BOM) for standard materials required
- All Exterior framing
- All Interior wall framing
- All steel roof trusses or rafters as per plan complete with engineered stamped plans
- All bolts, screws, braces, brackets
- Instructions on assembly (plus videos on our site)
Optional upgrades for this prefab home:
- Sheathing (OSB for exterior walls, roofing, etc)
- Steel Roofing
- Floor Joists (if not to be assembled on slab & you choose to build on basement foundation)
- Complete materials kit including items such as insulation, drywall, flooring, plumbing & electrical materials/fixtures, flooring, cabinets, etc
Steel frame house kits are constructed in factory and ready to ship worldwide. We can assist in coordinating your local third party site work. Superior Stronger Galvanized Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices.Steel framing, stronger, lasts a life time, is better than a wood frame home framing kits and you can save 5% over a typical wood frame kit homes.
Allow estimated 2-4 weeks for design & engineering, 3-6 weeks for production and another 1-2 weeks for delivery. All time-frames are dependent on destination, season, size and model.
**Available onsite services such as foundation, on-site framing, assembly, electrical, plumbing, excavation, and other on-site services may be available via national Home Depot network of independent contractors
Steel frame modular home designs are also available in the following formats with possible slight modifications as required to adhere to the CSA standards referenced.
- Complete modular home certified to CSA A277
- Modern Kit Houses, House Kit certified to CSA A660
- Shell Home format certified to CSA A277 (assembled walls, roof, floors, ready for placement onto your foundation- not suitable for slab)
- Park Model Home (seasonal cottage) certified to CSA Z241
- Mobile Home (manufactured homes) certified to CSA Z240MH
- Recreational Vehicle (RV / Tiny Home) certified to CSA Z240RV
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased.