Largest Manufacturer of Steel Frame Prefab Homes, Modern steel frame Kit Houses, House Kits with FREE Shipping* & easy Financing. All plans are completely custom to your needs, and home sizes can be scaled up or down as needed. We will beat any written comparable quote by 5%. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct prefab homes for sale and save thousands. We offer assembly workshops for our Prefab Homes, Kit Homes, Prefabricated Homes, Prefabs A-frame Homes, Homes Prefab.
Use our standard styles and plans as a starting point or bring us your own plan, we are a manufacturer and our factory can produce any home design, any floor plan, and architectural design that you choose. Use our existing home styles and home plans as a pricing tool. Find a style and size closest to your custom home, and use the cost shown per square foot as a starting point for your custom home design.
Why would I choose galvanized steel framing over a stick frame?
Steel framing, is stronger, lasts a life time, and is better than a stick frame home and you can save considerably over a typical wood frame home.
- Green Terra Homes' Galvanized Structural Steel frame components are all of the highest quality without any defects such as warping or knots etc as found in timber.
- Superior Stronger Structural Galvanized Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices.
- Galvanized Structural Steel Framing will maintain its integrity indefinitely without any issues such as rot or corrosion or termite infestation.
- Galvanized Structural Steel Frames are lighter yet stronger than timber
So What is included in the Prefab Home Framing Kit price listed on our site?
The product your are viewing is a Galvanized Structural Steel Framing Kit
This Structural Steel Framing Kit House includes:
- Stamped Structural Plans for the galvanized structural steel framing kit with complete structural engineering details (for details click here)
- Assembly drawings for the assembly of framing kit and trusses
- Galvanized Structural Steel Stud wall framing for all interior and exterior walls as shown on plans including:
- Door jambs and headers.
- Window jambs, headers, and sills.
- Diagonal bracing (if required) is part-marked, pre-cut for required wall sections
- An assembly diagram for each wall section identifying the location of each part-marked component in the section assembly.
- All self-drilling screws, and angle clips required for assembly of the building frame.
- Galvanized Structural Steel Stud Roof framing
- Galvanized Structural Steel Roof Truss or rafter System ready for assembly as one or more sections ready for final assembly onsite by client.
- Galvanized Structural Steel Blocking is part-marked, and pre-cut for easy assembly between rafters onsite by client
- An assembly diagram for each roof section identifying the location of each part-marked component in the section assembly.
- All self-drilling steel screws, and angle clips required for assembly of the building frame.
Optional materials that may be ordered with steel framing kit for delivery to clients site (charges apply)
- Exterior Cladding such as OSB, Plywood, Cement Board or other sheathing (available at any building material store)
- Metal Roofing panels or asphalt shingles
- Siding - Vinyl, Steel, Wood, etc
- Galvanized Structural Steel Floor Joist system for installation on foundations other than slab (first floor, other floors already included in kit)
What is not included?
- Site grading and excavation.
- Foundation floor engineering and installation.
- Services and hook up such as septic/sewer, water, electrical, gas.
- Mechanical & Plumbing.
- Doors and windows.
- All exterior sheeting and finishing materials
- All interior sheeting and finishing materials
- And anything Not listed in the inclusions above.
Though these are designed as DIY (Do It Yourself) kits, not all owner/builders may be capable and or wish to assemble the home on their own. local framing crews may be used as owner/builder deems appropriate. And you will most likely will be required to use licensed trades in your municipality for excavation, engineering, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and septic/sewer connections. Check with your local building/permitting department before purchasing any plans and or kits.
This galvanized structural steel frame prefabricated home framing kit is designed to be assembled by you or your site crew on SLAB foundation, engineered floor joist systems for ground floor installations on any other form of foundation are available such as basement or crawl space, charges apply. FLOOR JOISTS for all other floors are included within the kit. All house kits are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
Allow estimated 15-30 days for design & engineering, 30-60 days for production and another 10-14 days for delivery. All time-frames are dependent on destination, season, size and model. These timelines will vary greatly for custom orders.
Shipping of Galvanized Structural Steel Framing Kits may be FREE within Continental United states and Canadian Provinces, Click Here for details.
Also note that any other items and or services not listed in INCLUSIONS or Paid for as an option, are not included or part of any sale.
Have more questions or Ready to proceed with an order?
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Fill out the Contact Us page form and request a callback for a quote or attach the link of the product you are interested in.
Please visit here for Shipping Information: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/shipping
- See our Prefab Home Framing Kit Collection
- See our Modular Home Shell Package Collection
- See our builder ready Custom Modular Home Collection
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased.
**Available onsite services such as foundation, on-site framing, assembly, electrical, plumbing, excavation, and other on-site services may be available via national Home Depot network of independent contractors