EQUESTRIAN HORSE BARN 6 STALL STABLE - THE CLYDESDALE STABLE BARN. Classic monitor stable barn in an affordable framing package. Add the shed roof option or gable dormers. Functional as an office, studio, workshop or horse barn. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct and save thousands.
6 Stall horse barn / stable kit layout:6 Stalls
The Kit includes:
- Structural Drawings and details
- Stamped Engineered Drawings
- Overhead door, man door, and window openings framed out ready for your windows and doors - Windows & doors not included but available, pricing based on size, style, color, etc - Kit comes with headers/lintel framing ready for assembly and installation of your own doors & windows
- Post & Beam Framing
- Post saddles for install when you pour your concrete footings
- Rafters - Trusses (as applicable)
- Wall Girts
- Roof Purlins
- Eve Purlin
- Kelly screws, strapping, brackets, post saddles.
Available additional options:
- Door & window package available
- Optional shed roof available
- Walk-in doors
- Overhead doors
- OSB or plywood sheathing
STABLE BARNS - THERE IS MORE TO BUILDING STEEL FRAME HORSE STABLE BARNS THAN FILLING A METAL BUILDING WITH STALLS. WE CAN DESIGN A CUSTOM STYLISH STABLE BARN WHERE YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HORSES COMFORTABLE, SAFE AND TEND TO THEIR CARE IN A FUNCTIONAL ENVIRONMENT. DON'T SETTLE FOR A CHEAP POLE BARN WHEN YOU CAN CUSTOM DESIGN A SUPERIOR GALVANIZED STEEL FRAME STABLE BARN AT THE SAME OR LOWER COST.
We design, engineer and build stables to meet and surpass the unique requirements of each client and their horses. Our barns are constructed with strong heavy gauge structural galvanized steel posts, heavy gauge “C” channel girts and roofing beams, galvanized top hat roof battens and optional galvalume cladding and roofing.
All steel frame stable barns are engineered to withstand the wear and tear horses inflict on their environment. Our stable barns are designed to allow natural airflow and ventilation, maintaining a cool, quiet and restful environment. This ensures that your horses perform at their best and your investment lasts longer than any other comparable priced pole barn or horse barn in the market.
Designed with equestrian needs in mind. These models include haylofts, tack rooms and can accommodate from 2 to 9 horses depending on the model selected. Stables and barns are designed with pre-engineered wall and roof systems. Samples below are Framing Kits only. You can choose a design below or send us your layout for a design quote.
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Allow 2-3 weeks for design and engineering, once engineering done allow 7-9 weeks for production and another 2-3 weeks for delivery dependent on destination and model.
Green Terra Homes & structures meet or exceed the National, State/Provincial, and Local ‘Building Code’ Requirements
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control. Each office is independently owned and operated. Our Galvanized Steel Frame Homes maintain their value, resale appeal, and thus we can offer more attractive terms such as 10-25 year repayment schedules to help you afford the stable / barn of your dreams.