Lease to Own, Rent to Own, & Layaway Programs Guaranteed Financing* by 3rd party lenders,
See loan calculator below
This 6 Stall horse barn and stable includes:
- Wash stall
- Tack Room
- Covered Porch
- 1st Floor: 432 sq.ft.
- Hayloft: 528 sq.ft.
- Porch: 288 sq.ft.
- Total: 1,248 sq.ft.
- Easy Financing OAC or Lease to Own program
- Stable / Barn Kit with Steel Roofing & Siding
- Prefab Steel Barn Framing Kit
- Structural Drawings and details
- Stamped Engineered Drawings Available if needed ($500)
- Overhead door, man door, and window openings framed out ready for your windows and doors - Windows & doors not included but available, pricing based on size, style, color, etc - Kit comes with headers/lintel framing ready for assembly and installation of your own doors & windows
- Post & Beam Framing
- Post saddles for install when you pour your concrete footings
- Rafters - Trusses (as applicable)
- Wall Girts
- Roof Purlins
- Eve Purlin
- Kelly screws, strapping, brackets, post saddles.
Available additional options (charges apply):
- Walk-in doors
- Overhead doors
- OSB or plywood sheathing
Widths: 12', 16', 17', 20', 24', 30', 36' & 40' are standard widths
Custom widths available, add on additions available - charges will apply.
Lengths: Any length in 12' increments, custom lengths available- charges will apply.
Heights: 8' to 16'
Roof slope : 3/12 standard, custom slopes available - charges will apply.
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Allow 2-3 weeks for design and engineering, once engineering done allow 7-9 weeks for production and another 2-3 weeks for delivery dependent on destination and model.
Green Terra Homes & structures meet or exceed the National, State/Provincial, and Local ‘Building Code’ Requirements
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. For chassis products such as RV, Tiny Homes, Mobile Homes, Park Model Cottages & Tiny Studio Suites, we process loans with low money down options through the bank that you may already have an account/relationship with. And you can choose longer payback periods for lower monthly payments. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control. Each office is independently owned and operated. Our Galvanized Steel Frame Homes maintain their value, resale appeal, and thus we can offer more attractive terms such as 10-25 year repayment schedules to help you afford the home of your dreams.