Lease to Own, Rent to Own, & Layaway Programs Guaranteed Financing* by 3rd party lenders,
See loan calculator below
| “The use of Steel Framing in any structure, be it a house or a garage, does not only allow for it to be resistant to fire and termites, but it is also more sustainable and a great environmental choice! The Steel Framing Kits from Green Terra Homes are a great option to get a solid structure for your DIY building project!"
BRYAN BAEUMLER - A natural-born teacher, Bryan has been educating and entertaining viewers across Canada and the US for over a decade on his hit shows Bryan Inc., House of Bryan, Leave it to Bryan and Disaster DIY. Bryan joined Green Terra Homes in 2017. Stay tuned for a GTH feature on one of his upcoming shows!
Largest Manufacturer of Steel Frame Prefab Homes, Modern steel frame Kit Houses, House Kits with FREE Shipping* & easy Financing. All plans are completely custom to your needs, and home sizes can be scaled up or down as needed. We will beat any written comparable quote by 5%. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct prefab homes for sale and save thousands. We offer assembly workshops for our Prefab Homes, Kit Homes, Prefabricated Homes, Prefabs A-frame Homes, Homes Prefab.
This steel frame prefab home kit is designed to be erected by your or your site crew on SLAB foundation, engineered floor joist systems available for other form of foundation, charges apply. All house kits are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads. Allow estimated 2-3 weeks for design, engineering, 2-3 weeks for production and another 1-2 weeks for delivery dependent on destination, season, size and model.
To review the standard specifications included in the kit click below :
The product your are viewing is a Framing Kit - Modern Kit House includes:
- Includes Architectural, structural (stamped) plans for your jurisdiction - click to see what is included
- Optional stamped plans for foundation, mechanical, electrical available, charges apply (see above link for details)
- Bill of Materials (BOM) for standard materials required
- All Exterior framing
- All Interior wall framing
- All steel roof trusses or rafters as per plan complete with engineered stamped plans
- All bolts, screws, braces, brackets
- Instructions on assembly (plus videos on our site)
Optional upgrades for this prefab home:
- Sheathing (OSB for exterior walls, roofing, etc)
- Steel Roofing
- Floor Joists (if not to be assembled on slab & you choose to build on basement foundation)
- Complete materials kit including items such as insulation, drywall, flooring, plumbing & electrical materials/fixtures, flooring, cabinets, etc
Steel frame house kits are constructed in factory and ready to ship worldwide. We can assist in coordinating your local third party site work. All interior layout plans are custom to your needs. Homes are ready for placement on your posts, or foundation as applicable and connected to your site services. Multi unit configurations are available. Superior Stronger Galvanized Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices.Steel framing, stronger, lasts a life time, is better than a wood frame home framing kits and you can save 5% over a typical wood frame kit homes.
**Available onsite services such as foundation, on-site framing, assembly, electrical, plumbing, excavation, and other on-site services may be available via national Home Depot network of independent contractors
Steel frame modular home designs are also available in the following formats with possible slight modifications as required to adhere to the CSA standards referenced.
- Complete modular home certified to CSA A277
- Modern Kit Houses, House Kit certified to CSA A660
- Shell Home format certified to CSA A277 (assembled walls, roof, floors, ready for placement onto your foundation- not suitable for slab)
- Park Model Home (seasonal cottage) certified to CSA Z241
- Mobile Home (manufactured homes) certified to CSA Z240MH
- Recreational Vehicle (RV / Tiny Home) certified to CSA Z240RV
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. For chassis products such as RV, Tiny Homes, Mobile Homes, Park Model Cottages & Tiny Studio Suites, we process loans with low money down options through the bank that you may already have an account/relationship with. And you can choose longer payback periods for lower monthly payments. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control. Each office is independently owned and operated. Our Galvanized Steel Frame Homes maintain their value, resale appeal, and thus we can offer more attractive terms such as 10-25 year repayment schedules to help you afford the home of your dreams.