Lease to Own, Rent to Own, & Layaway Programs Guaranteed Financing* by 3rd party lenders,
See loan calculator below
Largest Manufacturer of Steel Frame Modular Homes, Modern Modular Houses, Modular Homes with easy factory Financing*. We will beat any written comparable quote by 5%. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct Modular homes for sale and save thousands. Choose from our existing plans that can be scaled up or down as needed in size or let us custom design a custom modular homes for you from scratch. Please note that the interior layout of existing plans can be adjusted to your needs as long as it is within the code requirements. Units will be designed to meet local code requirements of the jurisdiction the unit is going to. This steel frame modern modular home is designed to be placed onto a crawl space or a full foundation. All modular homes are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads. Allow estimated 2-4 weeks for design and engineering depending on your choices, once unit is in production 8-12 weeks for production and another 1-2 weeks for delivery. All time frames dependent on destination, season, size, model and finishes chosen by client.
| “Modular Homes are more and more popular as home owners decide to build their dream house. The quicker construction time is one of the biggest advantages of prefabricated homes. The Modules arrive ready for your foundation, so all you have to do is fasten the modules together, place them on your foundation and hook up the home to the utility services. This means that you will need fewer days with construction crews on site and have less hassles due to weather delays which tend to extend the onsite construction process. Always remember to use qualified on-site construction crews and contractors that can help you with the final stages once the Modules arrive."
BRYAN BAEUMLER - A natural-born teacher, Bryan has been educating and entertaining viewers across Canada and the US for over a decade on his hit shows Bryan Inc., House of Bryan, Leave it to Bryan and Disaster DIY. Bryan joined Green Terra Homes in 2017. Stay tuned for a GTH feature on one of his upcoming shows!
To review the Standard Specifications of a Modular Home, and what finishes are included as standard in the unit, please click below:
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
**Available onsite services such as foundation, on-site framing, assembly, excavation, and other on-site services may be available via national Home Depot network of independent contractors (charges apply).
Custom Homes are ready for placement on your foundation as applicable and connection to your site services. Multi unit configurations are available. Steel frame modular homes are constructed in factory and ready to ship with choice of finishes, and upgrades. We can assist in coordinating your third party site work. Let us guide you through the process, we can assist with as much or as little as needed. Superior Stronger Galvanized Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices. Steel framing, stronger, lasts a life time, is better than a wood frame homes and you can save 5% over a typical wood frame home.
Steel frame modular home designs are available in the following formats with possible slight modifications as required to adhere to the CSA standards referenced.
- Complete modular home certified to CSA A277
- Modern Kit Houses, House Kit certified to CSA A660
- Shell Home format certified to CSA A277 (assembled walls, roof, floors, ready for placement onto your foundation and your finishes - not suitable for slab)
- Park Model Home (seasonal cottage) certified to CSA Z241
- Mobile Home (manufactured homes) certified to CSA Z240MH
- Recreational Vehicle (RV / Tiny Home) certified to CSA Z240RV
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included. Any product or service not listed on the specifications list is not included unless specifically paid for on the sales agreement.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. For chassis products such as RV, Tiny Homes, Mobile Homes, Park Model Cottages & Tiny Studio Suites, we process loans with low money down options through the bank that you may already have an account/relationship with. And you can choose longer payback periods for lower monthly payments. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control. Each office is independently owned and operated. Our Galvanized Steel Frame Homes maintain their value, resale appeal, and thus we can offer more attractive terms such as 10-25 year repayment schedules to help you afford the home of your dreams.