Manufacturer of Metal Buildings, Steel Buildings with FREE Shipping* & Financing available. All plans can be custom to your needs, and can be scaled up or down as needed. Steel building kits, metal building kits ship in kit form & are available nationwide. We will beat any written comparable quote by 5% - We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct and save thousands.
- Available in any length - Standard 4/12 standard pitch. Peak heights on a 4/12 pitch are typically 4' higher than wall height for every 24' span or fraction thereof. For example a 24' wide (span) metal building with a 10' wall height has a 14' roof peak - a 40' wide (span) metal building with a 10' wall height has a 16.5' roof peak. Custom roof pitch options available.
- Complete framing structure including Post & Beam Framing
- Foundation Post saddles for install when you pour your concrete footings
- Rafters and or Trusses (as applicable)
- Wall Girts
- Roof, eve purlins
- Kelly screws, strapping, brackets, post saddles
- Instruction Guide
- Rigid Frame Post/Beam Building
- Building Code: IBC 12
- Snow Load: 20 lbs
- Wind Load: 90 mph
- Exposure: B
- Collateral Load: 1
- Frame Type: Post and Beam
- Bay Spacing: Varied by size
- Roof Slope: 4:12 pitch
- Profile: Gable
- Doors: N/A
- Structural Drawings and details
- Stamped Engineered Drawings Available if needed ($500)
Available additional options (charges apply):
- Steel Siding
- Steel Roofing
- Walk-in doors
- Overhead doors
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Metal building framing kits are pre-engineered and designed for easy DIY assembly on any flat surface and have options for roofing, siding, trim, doors, windows. Designed to be sheathed with your choice of steel, wood, shingles, or any other choice you desire. The steel building framing kits are priced as framing kit only thereby allowing clients to choose their own locally sourced sheathing materials. Optional complete sheathing packages are available that can include galvanized or galvalume steel panels for use as cladding and or roofing materials in a broad choice of colors and profiles. Optional trim packages for fascia, soffit, corner trim available. Our standard options for doors, windows, and hardware are off the shelf choices from the Home Depot's broad range of products and are shipped separately from your local Home Depot store (if ordered with structure) or you can procure locally ans save on shipping. Optional commercial grade overhead doors, steel man doors are available and quoted separately to ship direct from manufacturer.
Our steel buildings are perfect as a workshop, metal shop. Our steel buildings and garage kits are NON RESIDENTIAL structures and are NOT designed to meet residential building codes and we do not recommend that they be used for habitation. If you are attempting to purchase a garage or steel structure and use for residential usage, we will not be able to accommodate you as far as plans and engineering. Steel building kits, portable buildings, steel garage, metal building kits, are stronger, last a life time, are precut, no guess work, easier, faster, and better than a wood kit that you must measure & cut on site. Metal building kits, steel building kits are designed as post and beam structures. Also available in stud framing configuration with 2' OC spacing, and 16" OC spacing as required, additional charges apply.
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased.