We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct park model homes for sale and save thousands. Steel frame mobile homes are constructed in factory and ready to ship with choice of finishes, upgrades, and appliances.
Choose from any of our existing plans or let us custom design a custom park model homes for you from scratch. This steel frame modern cottage is designed to be placed onto a pad and blocked with skirting, or onto a crawl space or even lifted onto a full foundation, ready for connection to your site services. All park model homes are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
Available in models from 12' to 16' wide and sizes up to 540sf with optional sun room extension of up to 360sf. Insulated for optional year round use.
What is included?
For Standard Specifications of a Park Model Home, and finishes click above.
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Allow estimated 2-3 weeks for design, engineering, after engineering is complete then 7-9 weeks for production and another 1-2 weeks for delivery. All time-frames are dependent on destination, season, size and model.
Superior Stronger Galvanized Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices. Steel framing, stronger, lasts a life time, is better than a wood frame mobile home and you can save 5% over a typical wood frame park model homes.
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
Available onsite services such as foundation, on-site framing, and other on-site services may be available via national Home Depot network of independent contractors (charges apply).
Steel frame mobile homes designs are also available in the following formats with possible slight modifications as required to adhere to the CSA standards referenced.
- Complete modular home certified to CSA A277
- Modern Kit Houses, House Kit certified to CSA A660
- Shell Home format certified to CSA A277 (assembled walls, roof, floors, ready for placement onto your foundation- not suitable for slab)
- Mobile Home (manufactured homes) certified to CSA Z240MH
- Recreational Vehicle (RV / Tiny Home) certified to CSA Z240RV
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. For chassis products such as RV, Tiny Homes, Mobile Homes, Park Model Cottages & Tiny Studio Suites, we process loans with low money down options through the bank that you may already have an account/relationship with. And you can choose longer payback periods for lower monthly payments. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control. Each office is independently owned and operated.