Purchase a Building
Order sequence for a GTH Building System Kit.
- After determining which building you may be interested in purchasing, call or email us for a free copy of the Floor Plans for that model.
- Is a permit required to build your project? Check your local municipality always.
- Generally building 200 square feet or less, used for storage are permit exempt.
- In some areas farm building are permit exempt, depending on how the building is used.
- A printed copy of the Floor plans should be taken to your local building official for the final determination.
- If no permit is required you may order your building by phone or email. We will need the following information:
- Purchasers name and address
- Owners name and address if the final owner is not the purchaser.
- The address of the project and the shipping address if it is not the project address.
- The model number of the building you wish to purchase.
- Color if you are purchasing a “Roofing, Siding, and Trim” Kit.
- A signature on our order form indicating acceptance of the terms of the purchase.
- Payment terms are 80% with the kit orders and the balance prior to shipment.
- If a permit is required for your project you may order your building with a 1% deposit (or $565min) down, and We will need the same information as above:
a.Then you can meet with design and get your first layout and elevation and visit your local building department to ensure the home/structure you want to build is permitted on your lot. Once you are certain you can build your home or structure you can finalize your order.