Custom Tiny Home Manufacturer offering rental, leasing, financing in partnership with Rent a Tiny Home. Custom Tiny house builder providing tiny home design and fabricating Tiny Homes with commercial grade galvanized structural steel framing. Tiny house on wheels are designed to exceed the CSA RV standards and certification. Custom micro homes and small mobile homes with FREE Shipping* & easy financing*. Tiny Homes available in different shapes and sizes to meet your needs, be it a custom studio office, shed studio or studio shed style, bunkie for the back yard, custom garden suite, guest house, in-law cottage, or coach house. Portable tiny office models and job site trailers available for rent via Rent a Tiny Office.
Choose pricing option or payment plant that suites your budget
and Customize your Tiny Home today
- OPTION 1 : Cash Purchase Price
OPTION 2 : Financing options (oac) with 1st payment deposit**
Deposit refunded if not approved, 120 or 240 month financing options.
OPTION 3 : Monthly rental program (oac) prepayment of 1st mo rent***
(Rental deposit refunded if not approved, based on a five (5) year rent to own program.)
Options 2 & 3 require submission of Credit Application after payment of deposit
MUST Include your Order Number obtained at checkout with Credit Application Submission
Pre-Order may be cancelled at any time with a full deposit refund**
All Tiny House models are constructed with commercial grade galvanized steel framing and ship with your choice of finishes, upgrades, and appliances. Custom Floor plans and Interior layout to your meet needs within regulation / code.
- Our RV class of tiny homes are built to exceed national standards.
- Tiny Homes RV models are available from 12' to 41' long
- Maximum width of up to 8.5' for RV models with VIN and road worthy
- Maximum height 13'1"
(pop up 2nd story models max heights differ with design. model & location)
- Standard ball, pintle and fifth wheel hitch available.
Our unique RV models also provide a never ending list of options and designs. Why settle for ordinary when you can custom design your own RV with unmatched insulation and structural framing with all the necessities of seasonal home at a Tiny price. Built with steel studs, mono slope or traditional peaked roofs, optional live roof and optional solar panels.
Our structural steel frame small tiny home is designed to be placed onto a pad and blocked with skirting, or onto a crawl space or even lifted onto a full foundation. All tiny homes are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
Why would I choose a tiny home constructed with galvanized structural steel frame over a typical weaker stick frame?
Structural steel framing is stronger, lasts a life time, and is better than a stick frame home for durability and fire resistance, and you can save considerably over a typical wood frame home.
- Green Terra Homes' Galvanized Structural Steel Frame components are all of the highest quality without any defects such as warping or knots etc as found in timber.
- Superior Stronger Galvanized Structural Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices.
- A Galvanized Structural Steel Frame home will maintain its integrity indefinitely without any issues such as rot or corrosion or termite infestation.
- Galvanized Structural Steel Frames are lighter yet stronger than timber stick frame toothpick homes.
What is included in the TINY HOME price listed on our site?
STANDARD RV / TINY HOME SPECIFICATIONS - INCLUSIONS:
Frames and Floors
- Heavy-duty 6"-7" C-Channel steel frame trailer chassis
(see separate trailer/chassis details further down in specifications)
- House wrap barrier between chassis and sub floor assembly
- Exterior under floor insulation 1" ISO Board Rigid Foam Board Insulation R5 , with breathable exterior layer, Seamlessly Taped
- 5/8″ T&G OSB glued and screwed to trailer chassis below and sub-floor assembly above
- Galvanized Structural Steel floor joists 16″ on center
- Interior R24 mineral wool insulation and sound barrier within floor joists
- 5/8″ T&G OSB glued and screwed to structural steel floor joist sub-floor assembly below
- 8mm Laminate Flooring with 2 mm underlayment
- Exterior insulation 1/2"-1" Rigid Foam Board (R2.5-R5) Seamlessly Taped
- Interior R12-R21 Insulation walls (based on model and wall cavity thickness
- Exterior 3/8" plywood sheathing
- Galvanized Structural Steel Studs 16″ on center with strapping and sidewall stiffeners
- Interior walls with 7'9" to 10' 5” interior max peak heights as per model
- 6 mil. poly vapor barrier
- Interior T&G look pine board paneling or FRP paneling
- Vinyl siding or T&G look pine board paneling (other options available additional charges)
Roof and Ceiling
- Galvanized structural steel truss/rafter system in a Mono slope, peaked, or butterfly roof with galvalume / galvanized steel roofing panels or Asphalt shingles
- Exterior ice/warter shield
- Exterior roof insulation 1" ISO Board Rigid Foam Board insulation R5, Seamlessly Taped
- Interior R24 insulation within truss/rafter system
- Exterior 3/8" Plywood Roof Decking
- Interior T&G look pine board paneling or colorful choice of interior FRP paneling
Windows and Doors
- THERMOPANE windows (white) with removable screens (5% allowance of total exterior wall area included)
- 32″x80″ residential exterior door and hardware
- 60″x80″ double glazed patio door with screen
- RV style Water Heater - propane (larger models optional electric 40 gallon as space/power permit
- 28 gallon Gray water holding tank
- 20 gallon potable water holding tank(s) faucet connection
- 28 gallon black water holding tank(s)
- PEX polyethylene water lines
- Standard low flush toilet
(optional Natures Head compost Toilet available charges apply)
- Standard RV style vanity 15”3/4 x 16”1/8 and sink (white)
- Standard RV style shower 32" x 32" Base and Surround
- Standard RV style Ikea Mini-kitchen w/stainless steel sink and stainless steel counter top or Solid Bamboo Eco-friendly Kitchen counter top
Electrical and Heating
- 10-circuit 30-amp hydro panel with 30′ plug-in cord
(50-amp optional, 100 amp optional for non-towable models)
- RV style wall mount propane furnace heater 11k-24K btu as required by manufacturers EEDS calculations for size of RV.
- Smoke detector
- Safe-T-Alert gas alarm
- RV style light switches and receptacles
- RV Interior GFCI receptacle in bathroom and kitchen
- RV Exterior GFCI receptacle
- RV Exterior porch lights at entrance doors
- RV interior light fixtures
- RV propane range with stove – white or black standard
based on RV size: 12'-28' RV 20" - 32'-40' RV 24" - 44'+ 30" (110V electric)
- 6 - 12 Cu. Ft. RV dual power propane/110v refrigerator – white or black standard
based on RV size: 12'-24' RV 6 cf - 28'-32' RV 8 cf - 36'-40' RV 9 cf 44'+ RV 17 cf (110V electric)
- Water heater as noted in plumbing
- Furnace as noted in heating
- Optional Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
Interior Decor Finish
- RV Style cabinetry (per standard plans as shown on our base models)
- Storage shelving (per standard plans as shown on our base models)
- Custom 6"-7" C-Channel Frame with Cross members 2' OC
- Leveling Jacks on all four corners
- Appropriate Hitch per Class and Size of Trailer
- Appropriate Trailer lighting
- Highway lighting and markers as applicable for trailer/RV model
- Appropriate trailer axles (6K - 7500 lbs) and Tires as per DOT requirements per load/size requirements of trailer/RV model
- Electric Brake(s) as per DOT requirements per load/size requirements of trailer/RV model
NOTE: Charges may apply to any and all specs/items noted as optional
1 - year product warranty, factory to consumer via factory
1 - year limited warranty for components weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery systems, window and door performance
1 - year limited warranty and performance relating to structural integrity
1 - year limited warranty for steel roofing and or steel siding
Standard vendors materials, fixtures, appliances are all based on vendor’s standard plans. Changes to these specs or removal of certain items to be replaced by specialty items or custom items, will result in additional charges and often may void the CSA qualification of the RV. Custom plans can be considered, and will be priced based on complete list of modifications and custom build requirements and additional charges may also apply for certification. In the case of RV/Tiny units, certain size restrictions do apply, 8.5' maximum width and 13.1' maximum height from grade.
All Z240RV manufactured by Green Terra Homes are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the CSA Z240RV Standard. The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the product, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Information contained herein is from the latest data available at the time of printing. Photographs and descriptions may contain some optional extras.
Have more questions or Ready to proceed with an order?
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Fill out the Contact Us page form and request a callback for a quote or attach the link of the product you are interested in.
Please visit here for Shipping Information: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/shipping
Allow an estimated 20-30 business days for design and engineering depending on your choices, once engineering is completed allow about 45-60 days for production and another 10-14 days for delivery. All time frames stated are dependent on decision making processes, destination, season, size and model. Custom Homes are ready for placement on your foundation as applicable and connection to your site services. These timelines DO NOT apply to custom unit or multi units.
Land, permits, all site work and preparation, service hook ups, and shipping are all the responsibility of the owner. All prices above are based on the standard specification list provided and sizes and dimensions and items listed. Any and all changes to size, design, specs, standards, finishes, etc will incur additional charges and variation in timelines. Anything not listed on the specification list is NOT included.
Multi-unit configurations are also available. Tiny homes are constructed in factory and ready to ship with your choice of finishes, and upgrades.
Please note that drawings on the web site are a combination of artist renderings and photos - often with upgraded finishes- actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included. Any product or service not listed on the specifications list is not included unless specifically paid for on the sales agreement.
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control.
Each office operated by independent licensee, franchise, reseller, dealer, and or builder/fabricator.
**Financing on approved credit, 120 and 240 month payments calculated based on first payment deposit and 8% APR. Once your credit application is approved, we shall call to discuss your unit floor layout, overall design and unit finishes. You will receive a final Quote Agreement indicating the full purchase price of the unit, plus estimates of any applicable taxes, duties, transport and delivery charges (if applicable). If you proceed with the order, we will apply your Pre-Order Deposit Payment towards your final agreement. Until you enter into a Purchase Agreement, your Pre-Order may be cancelled at any time, in which case you will receive a full refund of your Pre-Order Payment minus application fee. Once you have signed the Purchase Agreement and made final payment arrangements/scheduling (or have received approval from our financing department), our design department will create a floor plan, elevation and exterior rendering of your design for your approval. See Terms and Conditions at checkout. In order for the Pre-order to be valid, you must check out and pay the deposit at checkout. You must Reference your pre-order number on your credit application. We will not process applications without a deposit or an order number.
*** Monthly rental program availability in USA and Canada through private third party independent owners - Each office independently owned and operated
A representative from the local rental ownership will contact you once you have submitted your pre-order first months deposit and filled out the required credit application. Rental rates differ throughout the country, there are limited number of units that are to be made available for rental, your first months deposit DOES NOT guarantee a rental unit, but is required to initiate processing of your application in line with the local rental office ownership of rental program as managed by independent owner(s).